Rob Foster has over 20 years of real estate and development experience as well as business planning, operations, marketing, and management experience. Rob is also a licensed attorney in Colorado. Through multiple roles, Rob has been involved in the selection, planning, development, operation, leasing, and maintenance obligations of commercial real estate in several states, including: California, Colorado, Louisiana, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Texas. In addition to domestic interests, Rob also has international experience in both vertical and horizontal construction ranging from Central America to central Europe as well as the Middle East. As an attorney, he uniquely understands an owner’s perspective; the visionary who has initial responsibility for bringing (and paying for) a project from concept to tangible reality and then takes on the longer term position of selling or managing the operations and maintenance of the project.
Rob's diverse experience has produced a strong knowledge of the complexities and hazards inherent in engineering, construction and operations. Rob has a unique understanding of the processes and procedures that can help proactively identify, mitigate and eliminate the complex risks inherent in procurement, design, construction and operation of facilities.
Representative Projects in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas production facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Government offices
- Multi-use commercial property
Licensure and Certifications
- Licensed Attorney, Colorado Bar # 350
- Anti-corruption certificate holder
- Juris Doctor – University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Bachelors of Science, Business Management – Colorado State University
- Adjunct professor University of Denver Sturm College of Law since 2010
- “You CAN Handle the Truth” – CLE and CE ethics presentation (May 2016, August 2017, September 2017)
- “Hiding Places” – CLE and CE ethics presentation (May 2017)