Jack Dolan has more than 25 years of experience in all phases of planning, design and construction for a diverse list of projects ranging from business parks, to large scale commercial and industrial facilities to multi-family dwellings, as well as for bridge, infrastructure, and roadway projects on the Federal, State, and Municipal level. Individual project budgets were in excess of $20 million.
His experience has a strong focus on fast track, design/build projects, where he had complete project responsibilities to include preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates, generation of project schedules, awarding of subcontracts, and oversight of job site and office/engineering personnel. He is also trained and certified in construction safety and quality control programs.
Jack's experience also includes the structural design of reinforced concrete, steel, and wood buildings, bridge, and marine systems, design of water and sewer utility conveyance systems, design of commercial and residential marine facilities, hydraulic and hydrological modeling, and the design of roadways. He has also served as an expert witness on construction accident litigation and contractor standard of care assignments, as well as complex construction disputes. Additionally, he has investigated building settlement and collapse, fire, snow, earthquake, and wind damage evaluations, concrete failure analysis, concrete and masonry cracking, retaining wall and bulkhead distress, joist and truss failures, construction vibration analysis and monitoring, underground utility failures, moisture intrusion through building envelopes, roofing system failures, and tile floor failures.
Jack is highly experienced in the application of the OSHA regulations, International Building Codes, ASCE for wind and seismic loads, and design specifications ACI for concrete, PCI for pre-cast concrete, AISC for steel, SJI for steel joists, SDI for steel decks, and NDS for wood.
Structural Engineering and Design/Build Construction Project Manager
- Phoenix Display - 385,000 sq. ft. , Office/Manufacturing, West Deptford, NJ
- IKEA Distribution Center Expansion – 366,000 sq. ft., Distribution Center, Westampton, NJ
- 1200 Highland Drive – 181,000 sq. ft., Flex/Warehouse, Westampton, NJ
- Amway Northeast Service Center – 120,400 sq. ft., Office/Distribution, Mercer County, NJ
- Texas Wilson Office Furniture – 120,000 sq. ft., Showroom/Office/Warehouse, San Antonio, TX
- AT&T Disaster Recovery Center – 72,727 sq. ft., Office/Flex, Westampton, NJ
- Champion Container – 60,000 sq. ft., Warehouse, Swedesboro, NJ
- Sears Logistics – 52,000 sq. ft., Flex/Warehouse, Westampton, NJ
- Mathias Paper – 50,000 square feet, Manufacturing/Office, Swedesboro, NJ
- Panasonic North American Video Labs – 41,868 sq. ft., Office/Research, Westampton, NJ
- Shaw Carpeting – 72,726 sq. ft., Distribution Center, San Antonio, TX
- Rooster Services Group – 125,900 sq. ft., Office, San Antonio, TX
- 31 Phoenix Drive – 72,000 sq. ft., Flex, West Deptford, NJ
- Bonita Bay – 40,000 sq. ft., 2-story Office Building, Fort Myers, FL
- Mid Metro V - 36,000 sq .ft. , Flex, Fort Myers, FL
- Riverview III - 28,000 sq. ft. , 2-story Office Building, Bonita Springs, FL
- Riverview VI - 57,720 sq. ft. , 2-story Office, with Underground Parking, Bonita Springs, FL
- Riverview VII - 96,200 sq. ft. , 4-story Office, with Underground Parking, Bonita Springs, FL
- Riverview VIII - 12,000 sq. ft., Retail, Bonita Springs, FL
- Riverview Parking Garage - Parking Garage, Bonita Springs, FL
- West Links IV - 43,200 sq. ft., Flex, Fort Myers, FL
- West Links V - 96,000 sq. ft., Flex, Fort Myers, FL
- Windswept - 53,300 sq. ft., 4-Story Condominiums with 1st Floor Parking, Rehoboth, DE
- The 18th at the Peninsula - 36,570 sq. ft. and 43,930 sq. ft., 3-story Condominiums with underground parking, Rehoboth, DE
- Independence Community Center – 20,000 sq. ft. Community Center with Indoor Pool, Sussex County, DE
- Lake Gerar Bridge – Pre-stressed concrete arch with brick veneer, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk Reconstruction – Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Penn Medical Center – 30,000 sq. ft., Medical Center, Woodbury Heights, NJ
- College Square – 7,500 sq. ft., Medical Office, Woodbury Heights, NJ
- Diamond Plaza – 3-Story Retail/Condominium Complex, Sea Isle City, NJ
- Woodbury Heights Recreation Center - 9,600 sq. ft., Recreation Center, Woodbury Heights, NJ
- Woodbury Heights Public Works Building – 9,600 sq. ft., Public Works Building, Woodbury Heights, NJ
- Rancocas Park, Westampton, NJ
- Rancocas Park East, Westampton, NJ
- Kings Point, West Deptford, NJ
- Green Mountain, San Antonio, TX
- BS Civil Engineering, Florida Institute of Technology
- Graduate Studies, Structural & Geotechnical Engineering, Villanova University
- Professional Engineer - Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, and Texas
- Certified Building Contractor - Florida
- Member American Society of Civil Engineers
- Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honor Society
- "Use of Technology for Construction Claims," Alabama State Bar Construction Law Section, 2nd Annual Construction Law Summit, December 1, 2015.
- "The Construction Claims Toolbox," 36th Annual International Risk Management Institute Construction Risk Conference, November 8, 2016.